Design a Seminar
What you want - When you want it!
Is there something you want to learn? Maybe you and a friend are trying to figure out how to accomplish something
in Lightroom, Photoshop, or taking the photograph in the first place.
Now you can create your own seminar. A suggested list of topics follows, but you can design your own list of things to be discussed in a seminar that can be one on one, or any number of participants.
Contact me with your suggestions using the "Email Bryson" button on this page and create a seminar and schedule it to suit yourself and your friends. One on one and two person seminars can be held at my office or yours. With three or more people it is probably best to work with a projector. That can be in my studio or a location of your choosing.
A few suggested subjects:
- Off-Camera Flash Techniques - Advanced Outdoor Lighting
- Finishing the Fine Art Image - Advanced Photoshop Techniques
- Finishing the Fine Art Image - Advanced Elements Techniques
- Adobe Raw Processing and Lightroom Develop Module
- Basic photography - the exposure triangle - best practices - learning about light - jpg vs raw - setting your camera
- Photographic Lighting - shooting available light - using reflectors - on-camera flash techniques - off-camera flash - portraits on location
- Lightroom - getting started - processing raw files - integrating with Photoshop or Elements - exporting for the web or print
- Photoshop - using layers - layer masks - blending modes - retouching - advanced techniques - refining the image
- Elements - layers and layer masks - blending modes - retouching - sharpening images - image enhancement
How much does it cost?
- - Sessions generally are 2 hours but can be modified to meet your needs
- - One on one sessions - $80 at your location - $60 at my studio
- - Two person sessions - $50 per person
- - Three person sessions - $40 per person
- - Four or more - $40 per person
Let me know what you want to learn. I can improve your shooting techniques, lighting, raw processing or finishing techniques in as little as a single session. Multiple session seminars can be designed to move you through any process at any speed until you are comfortable with your progress, much like an independent study.
Design a seminar and then invite your friends to participate to lower the cost. Once a topic is in mind, scheduling and invitations can be done through my blog or any other means you have available.